Hours Per Week20
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
The HSA Bank Marketing team is looking for a part-time Marketing intern to help support growing our business. This includes advertising, social media, paid search and prospect marketing initiatives as well as potential support with the entire Marketing department to provide project support as needed. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our business.
- Provide support for B2B and B2C marketing campaign support including development/preparation, list management, and direct mail support. Partner with the entire marketing team as needed for campaign support.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly lead reporting and analysis leveraging Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and/or Pardot
- Conduct competitive secondary research on both the industry, growth marketing and direct competitors
- Administrative support for various marketing programs including project management, content management, and related marketing operations duties, as assigned.
- Support HSA social media efforts and work with HSA's agency of record as needed to deploy new campaigns. In particular, must be familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- High School / GED required
- Must have a junior/senior status or recent graduate. Marketing, advertising, or communication majors preferred.
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with tight deadlines with little or no supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-paced environment
- Experience social media marketing, including metrics/analysis, is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce and corresponding Marketing Automation Platforms is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior organizational, problem-solving, and detail-oriented skills
- This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week between the hours of 8 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
- Candidates must be available to work 20 hours per week with a minimum of 4 consecutive hours per day on a regular schedule to be determined with Marketing leadership