May 9, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week
1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
The HSA Bank Marketing team is looking for a part-time Marketing Intern to help support growing our business. This includes supporting a wide range of brand and content marketing efforts, as well as advertising, social media, paid search and prospect marketing initiatives, along with potential support across the entire Marketing department as needed. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our business.
- Coordinate and execute various content inventory and management projects, including asset ownership identification and content audits for branding and other initiatives
- Conduct competitive secondary research on both the industry, growth marketing and direct competitors
- Provide creative and administrative support for various marketing programs including project management, brand and content management, and related marketing operations duties, as assigned
- Provide support for B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, partnering with the entire marketing team as needed for campaign support
- May assist in monitoring metrics, leveraging HSA Bank resources
- May support social media efforts across a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have current junior/senior undergraduate status at an accredited higher education institution. Marketing, advertising, or communication majors preferred.
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent content creation and writing skills, including strong proofreading and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively individually and as a member of dynamic team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with social media marketing, including metrics/analysis is a plus
- Experience with project management and marketing automation platforms is a plus
- Experience with public relations efforts is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills, along with a strong work ethic
- This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week between the hours of 8 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
- Candidates must be available to work 20 hours per week with a minimum of 4 consecutive hours per day on a regular schedule to be determined with Marketing leadership