Marketing Operations Specialist
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is a critical entry-level role responsible for working cross-functionally with the entire marketing department to design, manage and implement campaign strategies, and to support underlying processes and tools. They will also be involved in sales support and project intake / assessment processes with key business partners, including product, partner services, and IT.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Manages intake assessment and status for ongoing and one-time marketing projects / campaigns.
- Manage technical aspects of several marketing automation and digital asset platforms
- Establish or improve campaign success processes, including list management and data clean-up procedures
- Produce and maintain multiple reports on marketing/sales activities and business impact.
- Handles all aspects of the financial institutions scholarship program.
- Assists with various corporate events.
- Assists with research for competitive analysis.
- Assists with creating and digital / direct-mail distribution of client and consumer flyers, forms, brochures, newsletters and displays.
- Assists with social media posting and tactic management.
- Helps ensures integrity, compliance and accuracy of all digital campaigns and direct mailings.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- BS degree in business-related field preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products and Web-based project management suites
- Experience in CRM, marketing automation, and content and digital asset management systems a plus.
- Accurate and organized in presentation of materials and dissemination of information in communicating information to external and internal customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a member of a fast paced marketing team.
- Self-directed motivation, innovation and accuracy within tasks assigned.
- Superior organizational, problem-solving and attention-to-detail skills.