Marketing Operations Specialist
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is a critical entry-level role responsible for working cross-functionally with the entire marketing department to design, manage and implement campaign strategies, and to support underlying processes and tools. They will also be involved in sales support and project intake / assessment processes with key business partners, including product, partner services, and IT.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Manages intake assessment and status for ongoing and one-time marketing projects / campaigns.
- Manage technical aspects of several marketing automation and digital asset platforms
- Establish or improve campaign success processes, including list management and data clean-up procedures
- Produce and maintain multiple reports on marketing/sales activities and business impact.
- Handles all aspects of the financial institutions scholarship program.
- Assists with various corporate events.
- Assists with research for competitive analysis.
- Assists with creating and digital / direct-mail distribution of client and consumer flyers, forms, brochures, newsletters and displays.
- Assists with social media posting and tactic management.
- Helps ensures integrity, compliance and accuracy of all digital campaigns and direct mailings.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- BS degree in business-related field preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products and Web-based project management suites
- Experience in CRM, marketing automation, and content and digital asset management systems a plus.
- Accurate and organized in presentation of materials and dissemination of information in communicating information to external and internal customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a member of a fast paced marketing team.
- Self-directed motivation, innovation and accuracy within tasks assigned.
- Superior organizational, problem-solving and attention-to-detail skills.