Marketing Specialist/Content Creator
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Reporting to HSA Bank's AVP, Creative Content Supervisor, the CONTENT CREATOR is responsible for the development of engaging content. As part of a creative team, this role primarily focuses on updating and/or developing valuable, straightforward, and action-driven content for employer and accountholder retention efforts, lead generation, and client acquisition. Content channels may include presentations, guides, flyers, brochures, web pages, social media, white papers, digital and print collateral, webinars, and more.
- Create new collateral by working with business stakeholders throughout the company.
- Make copy updates to existing marketing collateral as internal and external changes dictate.
- Conduct audits of existing collateral when changes are requested to ensure all pieces are up to date.
- Ensure content aligns with personas, and brand platform with clear call to action.
- Carefully proofreads and edits content for clarity and simplicity.
- Follows assignments through all stages of development, review, approvals, and uploading to marketing asset management portal.
- May conduct market research on relevant topics and fact-check to increase credibility of content.
- Strong grasp of the English language and grammar rules, knowledge of AP style standards.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively as part of a dynamic team.
- Strong planning, organization and project management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business or Communications or relevant field
- 2-5 years' experience in marketing or communications role
- Working knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud required - especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher.
- Familiarity with Workfront is preferred, but not required.
- Financial and/or healthcare background is preferred, but not required.