Member Service Business Process Analyst - Risk Operations
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
- Responsible for analyzing and modeling existing and new business processes
- Understand and document current business and new procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Thorough understanding of the current state of the organization
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications of new products or software updates to Operations leadership
- Develop or modify processes to resolve complex issues of company and user needs, and documentation of business requirements
- Design, build and test plans and test cases
- Complete User Acceptance Testing using created test cases/plans
- Link project details to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements.
- Work with business teams and leadership to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related problems
- Interpret business requirements for operations leadership and staff and how requirements affect the team.
- Attend meetings with key stakeholders of projects
- Research processes, collecting data, analyze information and perform related tasks
- Analyze processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be implemented or improved for the business team
- Document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents and procedures
- Present new process designs to stakeholders for discussion
- Educate business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance
- Must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply understanding of how processes should work
- Lead training of new process as necessary.
- Regression testing of applications and processes to support planned changes
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- MS Office
- 2-3 years of business analysis, testing, project oversight, and presentation preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience, creating requirements and documentation, facilitating training, workshops, and focus groups
- Six Sigma training or certification desired but not required
- Knowledge of competition, industry and knowledge of the company itself a plus