Member Service Coordinator - Bank Secrecy Act Team
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Basic Function:To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance and oversight of operations functions encompassing accountholder identity verification processes. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Process customer identity verifications within compliant and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor accounts for various compliance related data points and ensuring corrective actions are taken as necessary.
- Process account closings within compliant and regulatory guidelines.
- Mail accountholder communications following strict timelines.
- Assist in training of tasks for existing BSA Coordinators.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards.
- Model behavior consistent with Operations customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager/Team Lead.
- Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Consistent 8 hour shift can be chosen between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Ability to work a rotating shift requiring individual to be in the office until 5:00pm a minimum of one day per month.
- Overtime hours will be mandated as necessary.
- Annual PTO "blackout" periods will apply during peak processing times from mid-December to the end of January and again in mid-April.
- High School / GED required
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired
- 2 years of experience in data entry and analysis, in a financial or healthcare setting preferred
- Experience with Bank Secrecy Act, as it relates to identification verification desired
- Experience with fund transfers and distributions desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a variety of technologies and software programs
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment/working conditions.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time.
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements).
- Remote processing may be required to support business needs. Mobile equipment will be provided. Internet access is the responsibility of the employees.