Member Service Coordinator - BSA Team
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Basic Function:To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance and oversight of operations functions encompassing accountholder identity verification processes. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Process customer identity verifications within compliant and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor accounts for various compliance related data points and ensuring corrective actions are taken as necessary.
- Process account closings within compliant and regulatory guidelines.
- Mail accountholder communications following strict timelines.
- Assist in training of tasks for existing BSA Coordinators.
- Regularly review procedures and update as needed, as well as create new procedures as needed.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards.
- Model behavior consistent with Operations customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager/Team Lead.
- Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Consistent 8 hour shift can be chosen between the hours of 7:30a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Overtime hours will be mandated as necessary.
- Due to peak processing times, PTO approvals will be limited to one person at a time during the months of January and February.
- High School / GED required
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired
- 2 years of experience in data entry and analysis, in a financial or healthcare setting preferred
- Experience with Bank Secrecy Act, as it relates to identification verification desired
- Experience with fund transfers and distributions desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a variety of technologies and software programs
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment/working conditions.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time.
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements).
- Remote processing may be required to support business needs. Mobile equipment will be provided. Internet access is the responsibility of the employees.