Member Service Coordinator - Financial Ops ACH, MKE or SHE
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
- Process and oversee complex ACH origination/receipt; ACH returns/NOC's; file processing in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
- Perform rotation of daily tasks and help co-workers with tasks as needed to evenly distribute workloads. Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Periodically perform daily tasks remotely if necessary.
- Work with strict hourly and daily deadlines to ensure funds are sent to the Federal Reserve on a timely basis.
- Available resource to the immediate Member Services team.
- Research and respond appropriately to interdepartmental and business partner inquiries regarding employer groups and consumers. If inquiry is outside the department, reassign inquiries to correct department(s) using available resources.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards
- Model behavior consistent with Webster's values, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- High School / GED required.
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired.
- 2 - 3 years' experience in banking or financial services industry
- Transaction processing and knowledge of compliance policy and regulations
- Experience in balancing and account reconciliation preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel required (create and edit basic formulas, copy and paste data, sort, perform basic formatting, rename a file)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access desired
- Proficiency in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and decision making skills
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a variety of technologies and software programs
- Demonstrates ability to think critically
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
- Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Ability to work a rotating shift between the hours of 3:30 am and 5:00 pm (varying start times of 3:30AM -- 8:30AM).
- Overtime hours will be mandated as necessary.
- Annual PTO "blackout" periods will apply during peak processing times from mid-December to the end of January and again in mid-April.
- Remote processing may be required to support business needs. Mobile equipment will be provided. Internet access is the responsibility of the employees.