Member Service Coordinator Financial Ops - Investments
Date ActiveSep 17, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance of complex Member Services functions including but not limited to processing of incoming and outgoing business partner and consumer wires; posting of brokerage transaction files; and research requests. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual performance goals, service level objectives, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Support continuous improvement efforts and demonstrate self- motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Process and oversee complex incoming customer and employer requests including, but not limited to, incoming and outgoing wires, brokerage transaction files in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
- Perform rotation of daily tasks and help co-workers with tasks as needed to evenly distribute workloads. Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Periodically perform daily tasks remotely if necessary.
- Work with strict hourly and daily deadlines to ensure funds are sent to the Federal Reserve on a timely basis.
- Available resource to the immediate Member Services team.
- Research and respond appropriately to interdepartmental and business partner inquiries regarding employer groups and consumers. If inquiry is outside the department, reassign inquiries to correct department(s) using available resources.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards
- Model behavior consistent with Webster's values, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
REQUIREMENTS: Describe the educational background, experiences and skills necessary for successful performance in this position.
- High School / GED required.
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired.
- 2 - 3 years' experience in banking or financial services industry
- Transaction processing and knowledge of compliance policy and regulations
- Experience in balancing and account reconciliation preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel required (create and edit basic formulas, copy and paste data, sort, perform basic formatting, rename a file)
- Proficiency in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and decision making skills
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a variety of technologies and software programs
- Demonstrates ability to think critically
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
- Ability to remain organized, motivated and self-disciplined when working remotely
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment / working conditions
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements)
- Non-Standard 40 Hours, 10 hours per day, 4 days per week, Monday to Friday with variable day off. Ability to work a rotating shift of tasks between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Overtime hours will be mandated as necessary.
- Travel to alternate office location on occasion for training
- Paid Time Off (PTO) approval is limited to one person at a time
- Remote processing may be required to support business needs. Mobile equipment will be provided. Internet access is the responsibility of the employees.