Member Service Coordinator - Member Maintenance Team
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Basic Function:To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance and oversight of complex operations functions encompassing account maintenance and account materials orders. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Process customer orders such as debit cards, welcome kits and checkbooks in a responsible, timely and accurate manner
- Process customer demographic changes and complete account maintenance in a responsible, timely and accurate manner
- Process manual transactions and plan specific updates on FSAs, HRAs, etc
- Process employment status updates, accountholder terminations and consumer moves
- Participate in researching and resolving critical incidents
- Monitor, edit and send daily orders files to vendors
- Assist in training of new Coordinators
- Review, update and/or create new operational procedures as needed
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards
- Model behavior consistent with Operations customer service standards, policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Flexible, consistent 8 hour shift can be chosen starting between the hours of 7:00AM and 9:00AM and ending between the hours of 3:00PM and 6:00PM
- Overtime hours will be mandated as necessary
- Annual peak season PTO subject to limited availability during peak processing times from the 2nd week of December through the 1st week of January and again the week of the tax due date and the following week.
- High School / GED required
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired
- 2 years of experience in data entry and analysis, in a financial or healthcare setting preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a variety of technologies and software programs
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
- Remote processing may be required to support business needs. Mobile equipment will be provided. Internet access is the responsibility of the employees