Member Service Coordinator - Paper Contributions
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Basic Function:To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance of operations functions encompassing processing of customer contributions. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Process customer contributions and invoice payments received via paper check in a responsible, timely and accurate manner
- Perform accountholder and business partner outreach to resolve contribution issues
- Communicate and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems on a case-by-case, customer-by-customer basis which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
- Assist in training of Associate Coordinators and Coordinators.
- Participate in project testing or as subject matter expert as required
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards
- Model behavior consistent with Operations customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Start/end time flexible between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Rotation will require at least one day per week until 5:00 p.m. or later until daily work is balanced. Mandatory overtime may be required during the week or on a weekend as necessary to meet regulatory requirements and/or service level standards.
- Annual PTO "blackout" periods will apply during peak processing times from mid-December to the end of January and again in mid-April. The Bank will be closed for Christmas Day and New Years' Day. However, processing may be necessary on New Years' Day, but will typically be on a volunteer basis. Time off may also be limited between February 1 and April 15 at manager discretion.
- High School / GED required
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired
- 2 years' experience in data entry, in a finance or healthcare setting preferred
- Experience in cash handling or balancing preferred
- Experience processing invoices preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Microsoft Access desirable
- Experience with QuickBooks, is a plus
- Proficient in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success