Member Service Loss Management Coordinator
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Basic Function:Oversight of complex member services functions encompassing sensitive customer activities to proactively mitigate loss and risk. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Manage complex and time sensitive incoming customer requests in a timely and accurate manner which may include some of the following:
- Manage customer death beneficiary payout requests within compliant and regulatory guidelines.
- Manage divorce decree requests within compliant and regulatory guidelines.
- Process ACH disputes.
- Process levies and garnishments.
- Monitor and perform escheatment prevention activities.
- Assist corporate office with subpoenas and other legal research as needed.
- Monitor and perform preventative negative balance closing activities.
- Perform complex troubleshooting on account problems and/or individual client issues.
- Communicate with Legal and Compliance personnel on a regular basis.
- Assist in training of teammates.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards.
- Model behavior consistent with Member Services service standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist the team lead and supervisor in managing the team's day to day functions.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Consistent 8 hour shift can be determined with manager based on department coverage for times between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Overtime hours will be mandated as necessary.
- Annual PTO "blackout" periods will apply during peak processing times from mid-December to the end of January and again in mid-April.
- High School / GED required
- Continuing education in Business or Loss Management is preferred
- 2 years of experience in data entry and analysis, in a financial setting preferred
- ACH and Debit Card dispute processing is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a variety of technologies and software programs
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment/working conditions.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time.
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements).
- Remote will be required to support business needs. Mobile equipment will be provided. Internet access is the responsibility of the employees.