Member Service Supervisor - Elec Contributions
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for managing, motivating and providing information and feedback to the Operations staff. The Supervisor will monitor and provide performance results to each direct report a minimum of once a month. The Supervisor participates in the flow of information and is responsible to insure that department is meeting, and contributing to the company's goals and objectives. The Supervisor will also assists Operations Manager in the development and implementation of long range planning, provide input for project prioritization, and help coordinate department initiatives and activities as needed.
- Supervising Operations Staff (may be more than one team)
- Assist Human resources with recruiting and conduct interviews of all new staff.
- Evaluate individual performance of direct reports against established standards and provide performance reviews and coaching on a monthly basis. Provides input to staff on ways to improve personal performance.
- Work with each staff member on their Individual Development Plan to help them achieve their career goals.
- Analyze department performance against established standards and take necessary action when service levels fall below standards.
- Administer company policies and take remedial action as necessary.
- Advise senior management and provide recommendations pertaining to changes, upgrades, and improvements that will improve the Operations department.
- Assign additional responsibilities to staff as needed to ensure department and company goals are being achieved
- Delegate responsibilities to the Leads pertaining to subject matter expert questions and daily activities.
- Maintain a positive team environment that promotes self empowerment in providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internal and external.
- Work together with other Leadership to continually look for ways to improve the engagement and moral of the department.
- High School / GED required.
- BS preferred -- Please specify area of study / degree
- 3 -- 5 years of related experience
- Management related experience in a financial services industry.
- Knowledge of HSA Bank's services, product offerings and how HSA's are managed is required.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have effective executive level communications skills. Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal skills needed.
- Demonstrated advanced skills in personnel development, process management, problem analysis, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Hands-on positive management style. Leads for results and success, persists despite obstacles and opposition.
- Attracts, motivates, develops and retains a strong team that sets high standards for performance; is committed to organizational goals.
- Fosters open communication. Provides timely, high quality information up and down the organization.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional
- Must be "take charge" type that can effectively lead the team through problem solving to implementation of solutions for difficult productivity and processing issues in the Operations department.