Hours Per Week
1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
- Retain existing accountholders via reactive servicing through phone queue or email correspondence by providing exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow through.
- Ability to work within multiple systems -- Sparak, 1Cloud, Sharepoint, Star, etc. -- while addressing, researching and determining a solution to resolve the customer's concerns and questions.
- Product knowledge expert on multiple product lines including Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent), Commuter Benefits, etc.
- Ability to understand and knowledgably explain to clients the benefits and impact of IRS Tax regulations in relationship to their HSA accounts.
- Utilize internal resources to respond to customer inquiries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Process customer requests and respond to product and service inquiries in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems on a case-by-case, customer-by-customer basis which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards.
- Model behavior consistent with the Contact Center's customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager