Member Services Contact Center Retention Representative
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
2. High volume call outs for retaining current account holders who's account may be at risk of closing due to escheatment, zero or low balance.
3. Specialty accounts at risk of leaving HSA Bank for various reasons.
4. Resolve problems on a case-by-case, customer-by-customer basis which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
5. Utilize internal resources to respond to accountholder inquiries accurately and in a timely manner.
6. Process customer requests and respond to product and service inquiries in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
7. Performs accountholder outreach to assist with Operations' processing
8. Communicate and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
9. Ability to know when an account should be escalated to the Senior Retention Specialist.
10. Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
11. Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards
12. Model behavior consistent with the Contact Center's customer service standards, policies and procedures.
13. Any other account demographic Leadership deems appropriate for outbound contact.
14. Work with internal departments to resolve issues in an effort to achieve one-call resolution.
15. Will be responsible for any follow up once initial contact is made with the account holder.
16. Monitor the phone queues and prioritize calls accordingly to ensure all areas of the Contact Center are meeting our service levels
17. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* 1 -- 2 years of call center or customer service related experience (ie, office work, working with customers, work study jobs, etc.)
* Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures.
* Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence.
* Proven proficiency in all major skill sets.
* Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
* Strong customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
* Prior experience with customer service telephone queue environment
* Utilize communication and problem solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
* Working knowledge of computer and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
* Ability to effectively multi-task
* Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
* Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
* Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
* Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
* Spanish speaking a plus!