Member Svcs CC Rep 1 - OH0052
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through phone and e-mail correspondence. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstated self motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Retain existing accountholders via reactive servicing through phone queue or email correspondence by providing exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow through.
- Ability to work within multiple systems -- Sparak, 1Cloud, Sharepoint, Star, etc. -- while addressing, researching and determining a solution to resolve the customer's concerns and questions.
- Product knowledge expert on multiple product lines including Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent), Commuter Benefits, etc.
- Ability to understand and knowledgably explain to clients the benefits and impact of IRS Tax regulations in relationship to their HSA accounts.
- Utilize internal resources to respond to customer inquiries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Process customer requests and respond to product and service inquiries in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems on a case-by-case, customer-by-customer basis which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards.
- Model behavior consistent with the Contact Center's customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- High School diploma/ GED Required.
- Minimum of 6 months of direct customer service experience(in-person customer facing work experience or call center experience)
Job Skills /Knowledge:
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong professional interpersonal skills
- Utilize communication and problem solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
- Working knowledge of windows-based PC and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Strong listening skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment / working conditions
- Ability to work any shift between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements).