Member Svcs CC Rep 1
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Basic Function: Briefly summarize the purpose or function of this position:
To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through phone and e-mail correspondence. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstated self motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
Responsibilities: Describe the key responsibilities of this position in order of importance. Statements should be concise and action-oriented (how, what, why).
- Retain existing accountholders via reactive servicing through phone queue or email correspondence by providing exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow through.
- Ability to work within multiple systems -- Sparak, 1Cloud, Sharepoint, Star, etc. -- while addressing, researching and determining a solution to resolve the customer's concerns and questions.
- Product knowledge expert on multiple product lines including Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent), Commuter Benefits, etc.
- ty to understand and knowledgably explain to clients the benefits and impact of IRS Tax regulations in relationship to their HSA accounts.
- Utilize internal resources to respond to customer inquiries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Process customer requests and respond to product and service inquiries in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems on a case-by-case, customer-by-customer basis which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards.
- Model behavior consistent with the Contact Center's customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
REQUIREMENTS:Describe the educational background, experiences and skills necessary for successful performance in this position.
****** OPEN INTERVIEWS/JOB FAIR: HIRING MANAGER ON-SITE********
****Please come dressed to impress with your most current resume!*****
Where: HSA Bank - Milwaukee Office( 1515 N River Center Drive, Ste.235, Milw., WI 53212)
When: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Time: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- High School diploma/ GED Required.
- Minimum of 6 months of direct customer service experience(in-person customer facing work experience or call center experience)
Job Skills /Knowledge:
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong professional interpersonal skills
- Utilize communication and problem solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
- Working knowledge of windows-based PC and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Strong listening skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment / working conditions
- Ability to work any shift between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements).