Notional Product Manager
Date ActiveMay 11, 2022 3:38:33 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Responsible for success of assigned Notional (FSA, HRA, and Commuter) products and programs, COBRA/Direct Billing administration oversight, and supporting projects and programs of senior product manager or group leader. Develop and implement operational policies & procedures and sales & marketing programs by working with product management team and business partners across the business lines.
- Participate in the development of Notional product design (features/benefits), product positioning and pricing.
- Participate in the development of operational policies and procedures to ensure flawless execution with focus on Notional member experience.
- Work with analytics/database management support to develop and utilize proper analytics for P&L management and operational metrics
- Work closely with other departments with relevant Line of Business and across the organization to promote the growth and usage of assigned products, including IT, Deposit Operations, Treasury, Legal, Marketing and Marketing Research, Public Relations, Sales & Service and Retail Operations.
- Support the sales network with the right product education, tools, and information/reporting. Ensure the sales force exceeds all sales and financial goals associated with Notional products by leveraging sales and service process.
- Participate in strategies/promotional offers, marketing programs/campaigns, sales tactics, to drive acquisition, usage and retention.
- Obtain and leverage information from external and internal data sources to recommend better targeted approaches to acquisition, retention, cross-sell efforts and operational excellence
- Support customer segmentation and customer-centric, customer relationship driven approach to marketing to customers and prospects
- Ensure that product designs and marketing messages match the desired customer experience and conform to regulatory requirements.
- Analyze competition and track industry trends to identify new products, service and fee opportunities.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 + years product management experience
- 2+ years Consumer Directed Healthcare experience, preferably Health Reimbursement Arrangements and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Experience with COBRA is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving, decision making, negotiation, interpersonal, project management, and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, including various Microsoft applications
- Experience with Wex Health is preferred