Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Individual will perform office services and facilities related activities including reception duties. The team's purpose is to ensure the comfort and safety of all staff and to relieve management of facilities, office and administrative tasks.
Job Duties & Expectations
- Manage the lobby by greeting and directing guests/vendors, including notification to hosts of visitors' arrival for pick-up from lobby. This includes maintaining and distributing weekly visitors log and communicates to appropriate parties.
- Assist with daily upkeep of all office locations and printers, which includes lunchrooms, restrooms, break rooms, office spaces, conference rooms, lobbies and reception areas with minimal direction and supervision required.
- Meeting coordination which may include office visits, office space, meeting room assistance, catering, visitor WiFi requests.
- Provides office location directions, lodging accommodations, etc. with minimal direction and supervision.
- Order and manage appropriate inventory of office and kitchen supplies for all locations while being cost effective.
- Receive and prepare incoming and outgoing mail, Fed Ex packages, etc. and distribute accordingly.
- Take pictures of all new hires during new employee orientation, coordinate issuance of security badges by submitting to Webster with EE information.
- Assist with Milwaukee parking passes
- Provide office support/coordination in daily office operations, in addition to maintaining office seating charts, with minimal direction and supervision.
- Creates work orders and assign to proper party such as building management, outside vendor or Webster and assists Office Services management in problems. This includes tracking work orders in ticketing system through completion and closing tickets when sufficiently resolved without requiring manager intervention.
- Facilitate Shining Star and Bravo Award Programs. Maintain and update employee discount program.
- Assist vendors/outside contractors maintaining our office spaces with minimal direction and supervision.
- Assist Office Services Manager and SLC Assistants as needed which may include but is not limited to preparing and submitting expense reports, prefilling forms, submitting service desk tickets on their behalf, researching travel arrangements, etc.
- Manage escalations with minimal direction or supervision.
- Create/maintain procedures for the office services staff and train new team members.
- Order desk keys as needed
- Order polos
- Requests for conference rooms, resolve room conflicts. Find an appropriate room for requests, move people out of rooms and into others to accommodate room conflicts.
- Other duties as assigned by manager with minimal direction and supervision required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years of related experience in office support / clerical.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong, oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem Solving
- Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Self-driven and able to function independently with minimal supervision.