On-boarding Partner Services Coordinator
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Basic Function:To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance and oversight of complex operations functions encompassing business partner maintenance. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Process business partner/group setup maintenance in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
- Assist other areas of the bank in researching and resolving issues
- Participate in researching and resolving critical incidents
- Perform business partner outreach through the appropriate channels to resolve issues.
- Communicate, carry out and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Assist in training of new BR Operations coordinators.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards.
- Model behavior consistent with Operations customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Review, update and/or create new operational procedures as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- Rotating Shifts to 5:00 PM (later during peak season)
- Annual PTO "blackout" periods will apply during peak processing times from November to the end of January and again in mid-April.
- High School / GED required
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired
- 2 years of experience in data entry and analysis, in a financial or healthcare setting preferred
- Experience with business partner/group maintenance desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a variety of technologies and software programs
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
- Ability to travel between HSA Bank Locations