Partner Relations Specialist - REMOTE
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Under the direct Supervision of the Partner Service Manager, the Partner Relations Specialist is responsible for managing daily issue resolution and providing administrative support for specific assigned Partners/Large Employers. Takes ownership for providing communication plans and escalation tracking for proper internal and external visibility.
- Support of Partner specific internal/external servicing work
- Assist with managing, monitoring and identifying service trends
- Understand and act as team file expert for each Partner
- Responsible for daily ownership of Partner dashboard updates
- Responsible for performing customized monthly processes per Partner which include critical decision-making responsibilities
- Proactively monitors file processing
- Collaborate and take action to resolve operational service-related issues
- Escalate issues when appropriate and drives recovery efforts
- Identifies systemic issues as they occur and works with Senior/Manager to rectify
- Resolve partner support through case management in a timely and professional manner
- Support Partner specific project work in reference to internal/external enhancements to improve our Partner experience
- Acts as a Partner Subject Matter expert for assigned partners.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- 3-4 year of experience minimum servicing partners or large employers.
- 2 year of experience minimum with employee benefits, TPA's or insurance carriers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Adaptability to prioritize workload and frequently transition between different focuses aligned with role
- Utilize communication and problem-solving skills to effectively perform assigned assignments
- Working knowledge of computer and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success