Partner Service Coordinator
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
- Perform Partner audits in a timely and professional manner
- Support of Partner specific internal/external case work and inboxes
- Perform large tasks accurately and communicate result to internal parties
- Assist with monitoring and identifying service trends
- Proactively monitors file processing
- Collaborate and take action to resolve operational service-related issues
- Escalate issues when appropriate and drive recovery efforts
- Identifies systemic issues as they occur and works with Senior/Manager to rectify
- Resolve partner support through case management in a timely and professional manner
- Support Partner specific project work in reference to guide and form updates needed for customized collateral
- 2-3 years of experience servicing partners or large employers.
- 2 years of experience with employee benefits, TPA's or insurance carriers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Adaptability to prioritize workload and frequently transition between different focuses aligned with role
- Utilize communication and problem solving skills to effectively perform assigned assignments
- Proven knowledge of computer and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Access, Excel, Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success