Partner Service Specialist
Date ActiveDec 27, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Partner Services Specialist is the decision maker for the Partner Services team in servicing of customers to ensure a positive customer experience. Make policy exceptions that fit within the risk appetite. Primary responsibilities include answering employee product questions, first line escalated calls, tracking team performance, staff coaching and department leadership. Monitors all incoming telephone queues to ensure all calls are answered within our servicing level agreements and prioritizes calls accordingly. Helps to ensure HSA Bank maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meets/exceeds individual service goals, and demonstrates operational excellence. Respond to, investigate, negotiate and resolve customer complaints through extensive research and collaboration with other departments.
1. First line decision maker on impacts to customer experience such as account fee waivers and bank processes that result in costs
2. Ability to thoroughly research and analyze a situation in order to make policy exceptions that fit within the risk appetite.
3. Retain existing customers via reactive servicing through phone queue or email correspondence by providing exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow through.
4. Handle first line escalated calls to solve problems which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
5. Actively provides operational expertise and support to the Business Relations team.
6. Monitors the phone queues and prioritize calls accordingly to ensure all areas of Business Relations are meeting our service levels.
7. Recommends appropriate internal resource(s) to assist team with inquiries.
8. Assists in employee observations and on-the-spot coaching/training of service team.
9. Provides on-the-spot constructive and/or positive feedback to team based on observations.
10. Takes ownership of escalated calls and issues and reports systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
11. Acts as an advocate for the customer by submitting product enhancement feedback through appropriate channels.
12. Creates and maintains procedures to ensure all procedures are in line with the corresponding current processes and compliance guidelines.
13. Assists the supervisor/manager with identifying trends with regard to areas of learning opportunities for team.
14. Assists in analyzing data gathered to make recommendations to supervisor on staffing, training opportunities and educational opportunities for customers.
15. Promotes teamwork and a positive working environment in order to achieve team goals.
16. Participates in team-training sessions consistent with the Business Relations' customer service standards and guidelines.
17. Works with supervisor/manager to establish individual development goals.
18. Prioritizes and performs multiple tasks at the same time.
19. Consistently meets/exceeds all customer service standards, goals and objectives.
20. Models behavior consistent with the Business Relations' customer service standards, policies and procedures.
21. Ability to work within multiple systems while addressing, researching and determining a solution to resolve the customer's concerns and questions.
22. Responsible for department user acceptance testing of systems and features.
23. Product knowledge expert on multiple product lines including Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, etc.
24. Ability to understand and knowledgably explain to clients the benefits and impact of IRS Tax regulations in relationship to the accounts.
Licenses / Certifications:
Job Skills / Knowledge:
Physical Demands & Working Conditions: