Oct 6, 2021 11:26:44 AM
Hours Per Week
605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
- Process business partner/group setup maintenance in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
- Assist other areas of the bank in researching and resolving issues
- Participate in researching and resolving critical incidents
- Perform business partner outreach through the appropriate channels to resolve issues.
- Communicate, carry out and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards.
- Model behavior consistent with Operations customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Review, update and/or create new operational procedures as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- Overtime Shifts to 5pm (later during peak season)
- Annual PTO “blackout” periods will apply during peak processing times from November to the end of January and again in mid-April.
- High School / GED required
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired
· 2 years of experience in data entry and analysis, in a financial or healthcare setting preferred
· Experience with business partner/group maintenance desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a variety of technologies and software programs
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
- Ability to travel between HSA Bank Locations