Partnership Marketing Specialist
Date ActiveOct 5, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Partnership Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing the relationship and custom marketing programs for select employers and strategic partners. This person will help develop and implement the activities, project manage campaigns and engagements associated with the customized marketing calendar for each of the client relationships he/she will be accountable for managing.
- Client facing role that interacts with both current and prospective customers and partners
- Collaborates with various functions within the Marketing department and works closely with the Growth team to lead various Marketing partnerships to ensure successful program execution.
- Develops, implements and manages annual marketing plan for specific employers and partners
- Ensure that marketing programs and activities are effectively and efficiently implemented. This may include overall project management of key deliverables including, project plans, timing estimates, obtaining feedback and approvals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
- Conduct and attend marketing workshops as necessary
- Lead various cross-team internal and external status calls with employers or partners
- Manage external vendors as needed to complete marketing customizations such as videos
- Budget management and reconciliation of marketing packages
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Business is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing/Communications or related industry
- Strong background in a variety of B2B and B2C marketing functions such as digital/web, social media, email communications, direct mail, campaign management, metrics/analytics, and vendor management
- 3-5 years of related work experience in client services and/or account management is required. Previous agencies experience a plus.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Previously experience leading cross-functional projects is required
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
- Strategic thinker with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Strong project management skills with the ability effectively problem solve.
- Financial, healthcare, insurance, software/technology experience is preferred
- Limited travel may be required. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record. Longer distance travel via airline will also be required.