Process Automation Engineer
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
PROCESS AUTOMATION ENGINEER
The Process Automation Engineer will analyze current processes and design, develop, test, document, and implement iBPM (Intelligent Business Process Management) solutions using the Bizagi Business Process Management suite. Training in the Bizagi design/development environment will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to learn a new skill set in the fast-growing field of no-code, low-code development and engineering.
As a Business Analyst/ Bizagi Developer/Designer, you will be required to create workflows, configure and extend objects, and implement the system logic necessary to satisfy requirements. You will be working with business users to understand and document current state and future state. You will be working with database administrators, system and network engineers and other staff to ensure data consistency, security and privacy. You will be expected to actively participate in design and systems development, software configuration and customization and documentation. You may be required to attend additional training as needed and support all project activities in relation to product delivery.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business owners, process owners, business analysts and the Bizagi Center of Excellence to analyze and automate business processes, design Bizagi applications, perform Bizagi configuration and customization, and create documentation.
- Configure, debug, test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, software development. Business Management or relevant field.
- 4 or more years of hands-on experience with software application design, testing, and/or engineering duties (relevant internships may count as experience) using the .NET framework
- 4 or more years working directly with business users, either internal customers or external customers
- 4 or more years of experience understanding and refining system requirements, business process analysis, object-oriented analysis and data modelling.
- Experience with Appian, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Dynamics CRM, or other low-code platforms can be exchanged for Bizagi experience.
- Experience in process identification, modeling and gap analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Modelling and Data Design concepts and methodology.
- Business-oriented software architecture and integration knowledge.
- Integration knowledge via Web Services and custom API interfaces.
- Familiar with BPMN notation.
- Demonstrate logical, structured, analytical and object-based thinking.
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and/or continuous improvement experience.
- Capability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills.