Process Owner Technology
Date ActiveAug 3, 2022 1:22:04 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Technology Process Owner is a senior technical resource who is well skilled in the design of business functions, applications information, and infrastructure architectures. This role will evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control their business process/function. The successful candidate will be able to understand current gaps & technical constraints; participate in developing the roadmap; drive requirements and ultimately collaborate across all departments of the company to help improve the value stream and deliver the optimal customer experience. In addition, this role will provide implementation and support expertise to ensure that the enabling technologies are effective in supporting organization and program objectives.
- Foster a business-oriented service culture and mindset driven by continual service improvement techniques
- Ensure appropriate process designs, including the correct business requirements are delivered and documented.
- Synchronize process improvement plans with other Process Owners
- Partner with IT's Enterprise Architecture function to identify solution approaches and asses, evaluate and provide recommendations for new technologies and strategic approaches
- Accountable for creating, sustaining and improving the business processes, as well as being responsible for the outcome of the process.
- Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test and maintain business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Provide technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentoring.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Analyze and process large, complex data from multiple sources to provides business insights to help transform the processes while maintaining the data integrity.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with stakeholders and third parties on best in class data integrity solutions
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis or consulting
- Advanced-level experience in agile development, .Net and SQL server technologies
- A detailed understanding of the WEX Platform
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, facilitation, leadership and written and verbal skills
- Capable of multitasking in a high paced, pressured environment; detailed oriented
- Ability to influence and align cross-function team members to achieve higher business results
- Proven thought leadership capabilities, creative thinking skills, ability to quickly drive change
- Ability to make difficult and quick decision on a daily basis
- Ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders