Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Process Owner is responsible for the management of their value stream within the organization. The Process Owner works to identify ways to continually improve business procedures and processes. This role will evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control their business process. The successful candidate will be able to understand customer expectations; current gaps & technical constraints; participate in developing the roadmap; drive requirements and ultimately collaborate across all departments of the company to help improve the value stream and deliver the optimal customer experience.
- Lead Change: Guides and energize others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity
- Foster a business-oriented, service culture and mindset drive by continual service improvement techniques
- Ensures appropriate process designs, including the correct business requirements are delivered and documented
- Synchronizes process improvement plans with other value stream process owners
- Defines and sponsors business process change and capability investments, which continuously increase the maturity of the process
- Partner with IT’s Enterprise Architecture function to identify solution approaches and assess, evaluate, and provide recommendations for new technologies and strategic approaches
- Accountable for creating, sustaining, and improving the business value stream, as well as, being responsible for the outcome of the process
?Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis or consulting
- Agile Product Management Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Capable of multitasking in high paced, pressured environment.
- Ability to influence and align cross functional team members to achieve a higher business result.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven thought leadership capabilities, creative thinking skills, ability to quickly drive change.
- Ability to make difficult and quick decisions daily.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Detail oriented