Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
The Technology Process Owner is a senior technical resource who is well skilled in the design of business functions, applications information and infrastructure architectures. This role will evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control their business process/function. The successful candidate will be able to understand current gaps & technical constraints; participate in developing the roadmap; drive requirements and ultimately collaborate across all departments of the company to help improve the value stream and deliver the optimal customer experience. In addition, this role will provide implementation and support expertise to ensure that the enabling technologies are effective in supporting organization and program objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster a business-oriented, service culture and mindset drive by continual service improvement techniques
- Ensures appropriate process designs, including the correct business requirements are delivered and documented
- Synchronizes process improvement plans with other process owners
- Partner with IT's Enterprise Architecture function to identify solution approaches and assess, evaluate and provide recommendations for new technologies and strategic approaches
- Accountable for creating, sustaining and improving the business processes, as well as, being responsible for the outcome of the process
- Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test and maintain business applications built on Microsoft technologies
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Provide technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentoring
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Analyze and process large, complex data from multiple sources to provide business insights to help transform the processes while maintaining the data integrity
- Brainstorm and collaborate with stakeholders and third parties on best in class data integrity solutions
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis or consulting
- Advanced-Level experience in agile development, .Net and SQL server technologies
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Capable of multitasking in high paced, pressured environment.
- Ability to influence and align cross functional team members to achieve a higher business results.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven thought leadership capabilities, creative thinking skills, ability to quickly drive change.
- Ability to make difficult and quick decisions on a daily basis. Ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders--strong leadership skills.
- Detail oriented