Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
The HSA Bank Product Management team is responsible for collaborating with all key HSA Bank stakeholders and working with cross-functional teams to ensure the highest quality product delivery to our health plan partners, accountholders and employers across the country.
The primary responsibility of the Product Manager is to support activities related to key strategic and non-strategic initiatives, the product development process and to identify areas to improve the overall competitiveness of the product suite.
Responsible for identification and detailing of specific actionable items associated with enhancing and improving the customer experience, as well as growing balances, and reducing attrition. This resource will be responsible for justifying the business benefit and helping to prioritize product changes. Once prioritized, this resource will be responsible for supporting or leading projects and programs and to ensure seamless integration into the business. Work across business lines to ensure product and program changes are seamless integrated into sales and marketing materials, and across customer service, operations and account management
- Monitor and have an intimate knowledge of applicable end user experiences
- Identify areas for product changes or enhancements based on delivering an industry leading customer experience.
- Work closely with card processing partners on reviewing card usage data, industry thought leadership to find innovative ways to improve the customer experience and ways to increase card usage and acceptability.
- Manage or support HSA product re-design (features/benefits), product positioning and pricing.
- Participate in the development and refinement of operational policies and procedures to ensure flawless execution with focus on the member experience.
- Review all form and letters to ensure accountholder experience is industry leading, that materials are compliant, clear and concise and encourage self-service with limited customer service support
- Work with analytics/database management support to develop and utilize proper analytics for to identify areas of product improvement
- Work closely with other departments with relevant Line of Business and across the organization to promote increase balances and retention, including IT, Deposit Operations, Treasury, Legal, Marketing and Marketing Research, Public Relations, Sales & Service and Retail Operations.
- Support the sales network with the right product education, tools, and information/reporting related to product changes.
- Participate in strategies/promotional offers, marketing programs/campaigns, sales tactics, to drive acquisition, usage and retention.
- Obtain and leverage information from external and internal competitive intel to recommend better targeted approaches to acquisition, retention, cross-sell efforts and industry leading customer experience.
- Ensure that product designs and marketing messages match the desired customer experience and conform to regulatory requirements.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 + years product management experience, preferred
- 3+ years Consumer Directed Healthcare experience, preferably Health Savings Accounts
- Strong knowledge of HSA industry
- Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving, decision making, negotiation, interpersonal, project management, and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, including various Microsoft applications