Proposal Marketing Specialist
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
For more than two decades, HSA Bank has been a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare, serving as both bank and administrator for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). With $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts as of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank is one of the nation's largest providers of HSAs. We inform and serve nearly 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups by focusing on the administration, service, and support of our health accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
The HSA Bank Proposal team is responsible for partnering with Growth team members and subject matter experts across the organization to ensure we are responding accurately and timely to HSA Bank RFPs and RFIs. As part of a Proposal team, the primary responsibility of the Proposal Marketing Specialist is to respond to assigned RFPs and RFIs including evaluating requirements; conducting kick-off/strategy calls with business partners; preparing and managing project timelines; gathering information from internal subject matter experts; writing and editing responses; obtaining approvals and meeting deadlines for completion; and packaging documents for proposal delivery.
- Thoroughly reads and evaluates assigned RFP/RFI submission requirements and due dates.
- Conducts kick-off/strategy calls with business partners for assigned high-profile RFPs/RFIs.
- Prepares, communicates, and manages project timelines for assigned high-profile RFPs/RFIs.
- Builds responses for a wide range of questionnaires accessing the PMAPS database of over 1,400 questions and responses.
- Utilizes approved templates and follows brand style guidelines.
- Obtains and retains approvals and final proposal in appropriate folders.
- Packages and delivers proposals for e-delivery or hard copy binders, as requested.
- Tracks and communicates proposal progress in Salesforce and during weekly status meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business or related field.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Demonstrable skills in written communication, editing, and proofreading of English language to create content.
- Proposal analysis experience required.
- Must have outstanding skills in organization, prioritization, and time management.
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must demonstrate phone presentation and independent problem solving skills.
- Financial, healthcare, and/or insurance experience is preferred, but not required.
- Salesforce and/or PMAPS proposal software experience is preferred, but not required.