Quality Monitoring Data Analyst
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Quality Monitoring/Data Analyst -- Relationship Management
As part of the Relationship Management team, take a Quality Monitoring and Data Analyst role on projects as well as day to day support of Growth Team Partners and leaders, providing analysis associated with the understanding of current state environment, current performance metrics, and gap analysis. Interpret data, identify trends, and effectively communicate internal/external data insight to department leads to assist with strategic planning.
- Quality monitor and collection of data entry
- System data clean up and organization
- Customer communication management
- Send, analyze and report on satisfaction survey results
- Collection and analysis of financial and/or volume-related data for the purposes of quantifying impacts and benefits.
- Creates reports based on data elements needed using multi-system reporting tools.
- Identifies and interprets data trends and patterns to locate potential influences.
- Provides reporting results and insight to leadership.
- Facilitate report requirements gathering sessions as needed.
- Actively participates in team meetings.
- Contributes to the development of data that is available to the team through reporting.
- Monitors system and process changes, documents and reports defects. Recommends modifications as necessary.
- Facilitate establishment of measurable success criteria.
- Day to day projects as assigned by management
- Education: High School/GED and BS preferred
- Experience: 3+ years of related data analysis/QM experience
- Health benefit experience is a plus
- Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for creating reports from multiple sources.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with all areas of the data/reporting and growth team; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and projects.
- Proficient computer experience and skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook) as well as other industry related software, Salesforce experience preferred.
- Ability to perform analysis and clearly represent data.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Strong attention to Detail
- Consistent, accurate and efficient
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Travel may be required and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record. Longer distance travel via airline will also be required