Regional Vice President, Large Employer Sales - East Region
Hours Per Week40
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts, and is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC
The Regional Vice President, Large Employer Sales Executive employs a consultative based sales approach to identify, pursue and achieve sales goals and quota of new large employer accounts in the assigned sales territory. The RVP will leverage the internal assets of HSA Bank to sell health-based accounts including Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits (Mass Transit & Parking) directly to employers with 1,000+ employees. The RVP will manage the sales process while selling to HR, VP and C-level Executives as well as key influencers within each account. The RVP is a home-based position and supported by an HSA Bank team that includes, Marketing, Inside Sales, Account/Relationship Management and outside channel partners.
Key qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven experience in proactively identifying and closing new account opportunities in an assigned territory.
- Ability to manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and ecosystem partnerships.
- Experience in cultivating relationships with existing accounts at the highest strategic level for additional sales.
- Knowledge of Health Savings Accounts, Consumer Driven Health Care, Group/Individual Health Insurance sales, Managed Healthcare and the Agent/Broker distribution system.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Ability to negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close million dollar sales.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience in Employee Benefits, Asset Management or Benefits Consulting
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience working in a high growth financial industry is preferred
- Travel to office in Milwaukee, WI will be required for training and client site visits
- Valid driver's license and legally required automobile coverage required
Job Reference #: 5000436166806