Regional Vice President - Sales (Central Region)
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
The VP, Regional Sales Representative, develops new relationships, maintains positive existing relationships in the assigned region within a variety of channels including employers, TPAs, brokers, agents, broker-dealers, and benefit consultants to increase HSA Bank's market share in the assigned region.
***This is a REMOTE role, ideally, looking for the candidate to be based in the Central Region!!!
- Selling HSAB suite of products for the territory including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee in the 1,000 to 10,000 employer space
- Develops leads/opportunities within a variety of market channels including employers, TPAs, brokers, agents, broker-dealers, and Benefit consultants.
- Works with the SVP, National Sales in the market planning analysis process and in the development of the Regional Business Plan.
- Sets goals for the region and provides documentation to evaluate success of meeting the established goals.
- Works with SVP, National Sales in providing market planning analysis with qualitative information to improve low performing areas within the region and determine region potential.
- Creates, develops, and documents leads for potential and established relationships.
- Provides potential relationships with presentations of HSA services and recommends services and contractual agreement provisions based on the varied HSA business models available.
- Negotiates contract terms within the outlined authority limits; negotiates renewal of contract services and terms; and coordinates creation of agreement with legal counsel.
- Attends conferences to develop potential leads and represents the bank in disseminating HSA information to prospective clients.
- Provides training for employer relationships and their employees during initial and annual enrollment; provides consult, training and follow-up to agent/broker community on product features, product enhancements and new technology updates.
- Works within the annual budget for the region; maintains expense reports within the established requirements and the established budget.
- Evaluates potential of new and existing relationships to determine priority-based action plans to achieve goals within budget.
- Conducts training of Sales staff and among the areas of focused training include: providing technical HSA product knowledge, prospecting/cultivating leads, evaluating the sales pipeline, conducting presentations, fine tune negotiating skills, enhance knowledge of contracts and pricing models, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications related area required.
- Min of 5 years successful sales experience: preferably in the marketing/sales of health insurance or related products. (HSA or Section 125 experience highly preferred).
- Knowledge of Health Savings Accounts, Consumer Driven Health Care and associated products.
- Knowledge of Group/Individual Health Insurance sales, Managed Healthcare and the Agent/Broker distribution system.
- Must demonstrate an organizational aptitude with proven sales results in a protected territory requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be a proficient communicator and negotiator.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent relationship-building skills.
- Computer literate. Demonstrated skills in the following software programs - Outlook; MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities at the same time through proficient organizational skills.
- Valid driver's license and legally required automobile coverage required
- Significant travel time required (up to 75%)
- Prior experience utilizing Salesforce CRM a plus.