Regional Vice President - Sales (IL Region)
Date ActiveSep 9, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
***Ideally, looking for candidates in the Chicago, IL and/or WI area.
- Selling HSAB suite of products for the territory including Illinois, Wisconsin and Missouri in the 1,000 to 10,000 employer space
- Develops leads/opportunities within a variety of market channels including employers, TPAs, brokers, agents, broker-dealers, and Benefit consultants.
- Works with the SVP, National Sales in the market planning analysis process and in the development of the Regional Business Plan.
- Sets goals for the region and provides documentation to evaluate success of meeting the established goals.
- Works with SVP, National Sales in providing market planning analysis with qualitative information to improve low performing areas within the region and determine region potential.
- Creates, develops, and documents leads for potential and established relationships.
- Provides potential relationships with presentations of HSA services and recommends services and contractual agreement provisions based on the varied HSA business models available.
- Negotiates contract terms within the outlined authority limits; negotiates renewal of contract services and terms; and coordinates creation of agreement with legal counsel.
- Attends conferences to develop potential leads and represents the bank in disseminating HSA information to prospective clients.
- Provides training for employer relationships and their employees during initial and annual enrollment; provides consult, training and follow-up to agent/broker community on product features, product enhancements and new technology updates.
- Works within the annual budget for the region; maintains expense reports within the established requirements and the established budget.
- Evaluates potential of new and existing relationships to determine priority-based action plans to achieve goals within budget.
- Conducts training of Sales staff and among the areas of focused training include: providing technical HSA product knowledge, prospecting/cultivating leads, evaluating the sales pipeline, conducting presentations, fine tune negotiating skills, enhance knowledge of contracts and pricing models, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications related area required.
- Min of 5 years successful sales experience: preferably in the marketing/sales of health insurance or related products. (HSA or Section 125 experience highly preferred).
- Knowledge of Health Savings Accounts, Consumer Driven Health Care and associated products.
- Knowledge of Group/Individual Health Insurance sales, Managed Healthcare and the Agent/Broker distribution system.
- Must demonstrate an organizational aptitude with proven sales results in a protected territory requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be a proficient communicator and negotiator.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent relationship-building skills.
- Computer literate. Demonstrated skills in the following software programs - Outlook; MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities at the same time through proficient organizational skills.
- Valid driver's license and legally required automobile coverage required
- Significant travel time required (up to 75%)
- Prior experience utilizing Salesforce CRM a plus.