Regional Vice President - Texas Region
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts, and is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC
The Regional Vice President (RVP) employs a consultative based sales approach to identify, pursue and achieve sales goals and quota through the sale of the HSA Bank advisor driven platform offering to advisor firms focused on the employer retirement market. This is a home-based position and supported by an HSA Bank team that includes Marketing, Sales, Account/Relationship Management and external channel resources.
The RVP will leverage their own knowledge and internal assets of HSA Bank to offer our complete HSA solution with our new advisor driven investment platform to defined contribution advisor firms that wish to sell an HSA program to their clients. These advisor firm relationships will enable HSA Bank to deploy our sales team to work directly with advisors to sell the advisor driven HSA program to employers. The RVP will target and consultatively position our solution to leading Defined Contribution (DC) advisor firms including defining how the program will work and be deployed.
Key qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Consistent track record in identifying targets, defining and deploying partnerships and achieving stated sales goals.
- Ability to develop distribution partnerships and guide the HSA Bank sales team to successfully sell through advisors.
- Proven experience in cultivating and signing partnerships in an assigned territory.
- Direct experience working with registered investment advisors, retirement platforms, broker dealers, recordkeeping and mutual fund investments is preferred.
- Ability to manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and ecosystem partnerships.
- Experience in cultivating relationships with existing accounts at the highest strategic level for additional sales.
- Knowledge of Health Savings Accounts, Consumer Driven Health Care, Group/Individual Health Insurance sales, Managed Healthcare and the Agent/Broker distribution system. Ability to act as a subject matter expert to educate RIA firms on the opportunity.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Ability to close deals is critical to ensure relationships result in advisor based sales.
- Experience developing new organizational roles is ideal.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years of sales and business development experience in benefits and/or retirement industry.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience working in a high growth financial industry is preferred
- Travel to office in Milwaukee, WI will be required for training and client site visits
- Valid driver's license and legally required automobile coverage required