Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
This position is responsible for managing all facets of HSA Bank's relationships with key strategic Partners. These Partners may include brokers, consultants, aggregators and other entities who are promoting HSA Bank's products. The Relationship Manager (RM) will work independently while engaging the VP, Strategic Partnerships, Account Executives, Partner Services, Sales and other areas of the Bank to develop strategic plans and initiatives to increase new sales, accounts, deposits, revenue, persistency and client and relationship satisfaction. The Relationship Manager (RM) will carry out these duties by working with the Partner's senior leadership, field personnel, operations, IT, Legal and other areas to recommend and seek consensus on strategies and activities that will drive revenue growth, retention and Partner satisfaction. This position will be responsible for engaging the right personnel at the Bank and Partner to resolve issues that arise.
- Independently create strategic plan that helps Partner meet its objectives while increasing HSA Bank revenue, market share, partner satisfaction, HSA adoption, client and accountholder education along with other drivers of success.
- Identify and maintain frequent and consistent contact with Partner executives, key decision makers, influencers, Account Executives, Client Managers and other roles within the Partner who are responsible for driving partner new business. The nature of these contacts is to provide compelling reasons for recommending HSA Bank products, industry insight, Partner specific insight, best practices, and other information that will lead to HSA Bank being the preferred administrator.
- Monitor all RFP activity in order to provide insight and assistance in getting the RFP to Closed/Won status.
- Monitor implementation of the Partners' key employer clients and engage implementation leadership as needed.
- Conduct in-person annual review, quarterly business review and monthly updates that include Partner KPIs, key activities, challenges, opportunities, status of key initiatives, and market trends in order to meet the stated objectives.
- Discerns our customers' business processes, develops a contact network within the Partner, identifies and builds strong relationships with the key decision makers and tracks their organizational changes
- Drives efforts to effectively source and gain feedback on our service levels; recognizes client issues and initiates resolutions while working with internal parties for corrective action and management for process improvement.
- Monitors and reports on account growth progress against the plan
- Effectively trains bank members on Partners and large groups to expand bank-wide knowledge
- Responds in a professional and timely manner to all email and phone correspondence
- Attends Request For Proposal (RFP) finalist presentations if requested by the potential new business partner
- Ability to develop and execute growth activities with limited feedback and direction from others
- Mentor other team members (RM) with developing and executing growth activities
- May participate in Open Enrollment meetings by answering questions and presenting the HSA Bank value and website functionality.
- Achieve Partner account, deposit and revenue growth goals.
- This role in the Consultant channel will schedule and facilitate training sessions with the Consultant offices and coordinate meeting logistics with HSA Bank sales personnel
- Maintains all interactions, Partner contacts, Partner characteristics, opportunities and other information as requested in Salesforce.
- Manages travel and expense budget
- 5+ years industry experience
- High School Diploma and/or GED, BS preferred