Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
The Report Developer is part of the Data Management Services team responsible for analyzing, developing and deploying reports and dashboards to meet the business needs. The report developer will analyze the design, development and implementation of data marts, reports and other toolsets to access data to meet business requirements.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Work closely with end-users to analyze, design, code, test, and implement reports and dashboards.
- Participate in the design and development of data marts when needed.
- Support the SSRS environments through report deployment, archival, and subscription maintenance.
- Complete ad-hoc analytical tasks and routine report generation.
- Write and tune database queries and stored procedures.
- Can work independently on smaller, less critical projects.
- Assist in the development of project tasks, including proposals, estimates, planning and documentation.
- Participate in the creation of development procedures, standards/guidelines, deployment and archiving processes related to the reporting/dashboard toolset.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Proven experience with development with T-SQL and SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
- Experience working with relational multidimensional and star schemas.
- Experience with MDX and DAX expressions preferred
- Experience with SSIS preferred.
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology into terms understandable to technical and non-technical staff.
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong understanding of bank systems and processes preferred.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.