Retention Specialist - Account Executive
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts, and is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Account Executives proactively reach out to unassigned employer groups. Provide insight on current program with a focus on customer satisfaction, increased profitability, retention and account growth.
- Facilitate mini strategy sessions with employer day to day contact
- Provide product training as needed to clients to ensure effective utilization of services
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and increased profitability
- Identify and cross sell product offering based on current offering
- Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels. Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information. Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates any gaps to management
- Effectively tracks efforts and measures of success
- Education: High School Diploma/GED and BS preferred
- Experience: 2 - 4 years of related experience: CDH, Employee Benefits
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be "take charge" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Attention to Detail
- Consistent and accurate
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Employer benefit account experience preferred
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Travel is required and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record. Longer distance travel via airline may also be required.