Sales Enablement Content Creator - Multimedia
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Multimedia Content Creator actively collaborates and engages with the Growth Content Team to build engaging visual and video content that supports HSA Bank’s pitch and sales message. This includes the development of visual content (i.e. infographics, conversation prompters, templates, graphics, meeting related materials), video creation and editing utilizing our in-house resources, and presentation preparation (MS PowerPoint).
- Work closely with the Growth Team (Sales, Relationship Management, Growth Operations) to ensure that visual designs communicate the desired message to the intended audience(s).
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions, reviews and other creative collaborations to plan future content.
- Develop creative concepts aligned to brand standards while taking direction from internal clients.
- Provide general copywriting capabilities that support the creative concept.
- Build Playbook pages/content and help maintain content in virtual Playbook platform.
- Build and maintain existing click-through demo resources within InVision software.
- Using in-house resources, create video vignettes for internal training.
- Work with external videographers and/or existing footage to create engaging videos that will be used in a variety of ways (internally and customer-facing).
- Provide PowerPoint editing/build support for large sales/new business opportunities.
- Requires an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or communications and a minimum of three years creative/design experience.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, proficient in PowerPoint.
- Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and work/make decisions independently, as well as a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.