Senior Account Executive - MN Region
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
***This is a REMOTE position located in the surrounding Minnesota area.
Account Executive implements, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned strategic clients. Focused on customer satisfaction improvements, increased profitability, retention and account growth.
- Facilitated strategy sessions with client executives
- Provide or coordinate product training as required to clients to ensure effective utilization of services
- Build trusted relationships with client executives through relationship building activities
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and increased profitability on assigned strategic accounts
- Create and execute specific business plan for growth on assigned clients
- Identify and cross sell product offering based on current offering
- Pro-actively maintains ongoing communication. Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels. Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information. Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters.
- Presents HSA information in a group setting
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates gap for strategic accounts to management
- Monitors to ensure proper coding and commissions are paid on assigned relationships
- Education: GED and BS preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience: CDH, Employee Benefits
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.