Senior Account Executive - REMOTE/Southwest Region
Date ActiveOct 6, 2022 12:53:33 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Basic Function: Account Executive is responsible for account growth, balance growth, revenue growth, client retention, and customer satisfaction while expanding the products offered to the employer. The account executive will consult, strategize and execute on mutual goals between HSA Bank and the client to achieve agreed upon objectives while ensuring client satisfaction. This will be accomplished by providing and coordinating best in class customer service.
***Ideally, looking for candidates located in the Houston, Texas, Arizona or New Mexico area.
- Facilitate strategic planning session with client executives
- Provide or coordinate product training as required to clients to ensure effective utilization of services
- Build trusted relationships with client executives through relationship building activities
- Proactively identify growth opportunities for assigned accounts
- Create and execute specific business plan for growth of assigned clients
- Be the primary point of contact for service related matters and utilize Bank resources to resolve service issues in a timely manner.
- Identify and cross-sell additional products based on clients’ needs. Manage contracting process necessary to add these products.
- Engages key client personnel routinely via phone, email, and onsite visits
- Participates in and/or presents at open enrollment meetings to educate employees on the value of a CDHP with an HSA.
- Pro-actively maintain ongoing communication. Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on service levels. Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level.
- Engage the employer’s consultant on client activities while making them an advocate for HSA Bank.
- Tracks activity in Salesforce
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates gap for strategic accounts to management
- Monitors that proper coding, pricing and product setup are completed within the banking platform.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
High School / GED required.
3 – 5 years of related experience – Employee Benefits, CDHP
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be "take charge" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Ability to influence change with client and departments within HSA Bank
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Attention to detail
- Consistent and accurate
- Ability to speak to large groups and senior level executives
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
Travel is required and requires a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record. Longer distance travel via airline will also be required.
The estimated salary range for this position is $65,000.00 USD to $ 95,000.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.