Senior Account Executive
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Account Executive is responsible for account growth, balance growth, revenue growth, client retention and customer satisfaction. The account executive will consult, strategize and execute on mutual goals between HSA Bank and the client to achieve agreed upon objectives while ensuring client satisfaction by providing and coordinating service remediation.
- Facilitate annual strategic planning session with client executives
- Provide or coordinate product training as required to clients to ensure effective utilization of services
- Build trusted relationships with client executives through relationship building activities
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and increased profitability for assigned accounts
- Create and execute specific business plan for growth of assigned clients
- Identify and cross-sell additional products based on clients' needs. Manage contracting process necessary to add these products.
- Engages key client personnel routinely via phone, email, and onsite visits
- Participate in open enrollment meetings and educate employees on the value of a CDHP with an HSA.
- Pro-actively maintain ongoing communication. Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on service levels. Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level.
- Tracks activity in Salesforce
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates gap for strategic accounts to management
- Monitors that proper coding, pricing and product setup are completed within the banking platform.
- High School / GED required, BS preferred.
- 3-5 years in CDH/Employee Benefits
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be "take charge" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Ability to influence change with client and departments within HSA Bank
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Attention to detail
- Consistent and accurate
- Ability to speak to large groups and senior level executives
Travel is required and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record. Longer distance travel via airline will also be required.