Senior Account Executive
Date ActiveApr 20, 2023 8:56:26 AM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
The Account Executive implements, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned strategic clients. Focused on customer satisfaction improvements, increased profitability, retention and account growth. This position will focus on clients who are primarily in the Southeast region.
***This is a REMOTE position, ideally looking for candidates located in the Southeastern region of the U.S. States.
- Facilitate strategy sessions with clients
- Provide or coordinate product training as required to clients to ensure effective utilization of services
- Build trusted relationships with client executives through relationship building activities
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and increased profitability on assigned strategic accounts
- Create and execute specific business plan for growth on assigned clients
- Identify and cross-sell product offering based on current offering
- Pro-actively maintains ongoing communication. Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels.
- Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information.
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters.
- Presents HSA/FSA/Commuter/COBRA information in a group setting
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates gap for strategic accounts to management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School / GED required.
- BS preferred
- 2+ years of related experience of Employee Benefits, CDHP
- 2+ years of relationship management/account executive experience
JOB SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be ""take charge"" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Attention to Detail
- Consistent and accurate
The estimated salary range for this position is $69,300.00 USD to $84,700.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1078