Senior Implementation Specialist
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Sr. Implementation Specialist -- HSA Bank
Since 1997, HSA Bank has been showing our members the way to a healthy financial future through technology and innovation that simplifies the health account experience. We take great pride in remaining true to our Wisconsin roots and are looking for customer-focused employees to be part of our growth at our corporate headquarters in Sheboygan, Wis., and our growing office in downtown Milwaukee, Wis.
In 2015, HSA Bank became the nation's largest provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) with nearly $5 billion in assets under administration. HSA Bank delivers industry-leading Consumer-Directed Healthcare (CDH) products such as HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits to 2 million members across the United States.
To provide world-class customer service to our Business Partners, Agents, Brokers Dealers, Insurance Carriers, TPAs, employer relationships and channel partners. Provides support to external sales force including Account Managers. Onboarding large relationships through a formal implementation plan with proactive management and influence to our standards where possible.
1. Manage high profile partner clients through successful implementation including various complex integration components such as file sharing, file mapping and other components that will leverage the Partner Services Integration Team.
2. On boarding of new Large Employer relationships and ensuring accurate coding, plan set up, test planning of non-standard components and creating a smooth warranty period after go live.
3. Manages implementation by maintaining and completing a project plan for each group, with sign off by the partner at onset, throughout various components and upon completion.
4. Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels throughout implementation and upon renewal. Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level. Must be focused on determining appropriate Standard offerings with which to convince the client is the best approach and supports our quality and profitability goals. Influences approach to minimize and manual interaction.
5. Proactive reach outs to Large employer relationships upon request by assigned Account Manager, at time of renewal with follow through on plan changes and set up adjustments for the new plan year
6. Presents HSA/FSA/HRA information in a group setting including webinars and onsite meetings.
Has a strong command of all product offerings, including complex integration components.
Assists clients in plan execution and design of the clients experience with HSA Bank.
7. Completes problem resolutions for Business Partners in a professional and timely manner
8. Reads and responds in a professional and timely manner to all correspondence received to their
9. Handles confidential and non-routine information. Maintains confidentiality of all corporate,
client, and research matters
10. Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates
this to management
11. Creates and maintains documentation, policies and procedures for assigned tasks
12. Manage, analyze, and maintain documentation of pipeline
13. Performs assigned off peak tasks and projects in a quality and timely manner as is determined
by the task SOP.
Education, experience and skills:
? High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
? 3-5 years' experience in customer service, preferably with experience in CDH products (HSA,
FSA, and HRA).
? Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing
to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
? Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
? Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
? Energetic, results-oriented professional.
? Must be "take charge" type that can effectively problem solve.
? Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer
? Travel required on a normal basis and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
Longer distance travel via airline may also be required and is likely.