Senior Implementation Specialist
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
To provide world-class customer service to our Business Partners, Employers, Agents, Brokers Dealers, Insurance Carriers, TPAs, employer relationships and channel partners. Provide support to external sales and growth team as needed throughout the implementation. Using a consultative approach, you will onboard our largest employers, develop an optimal plan design to meet their business need, create and maintain a formal implementation plan, and deliver on quality execution and employer satisfaction.
- Manage high profile partner clients through successful implementation including various complex integration components such as file sharing, file mapping and other components that will leverage the Partner Services Integration Team.
- Lead onboarding process for our largest employers, which includes presenting the options and working with your assigned employers to select the best plan design and product set up to meet their needs, articulate the implications and customer experience of their go forward design, and conduct training on use of the product.
- Demonstrate and present how our HSA/FSA/HRA products will function within the chosen plan design/configuration. Has a strong command of all product offerings, including complex integration components.
- Anticipate, address, and develop solutions for concerns or challenges that an employer may face, leverage internal SMEs where needed to drive and deliver on quality execution
- Be accountable for overall employer onboarding success, ensure your employers have a positive experience, are engaged and satisfied with our product and services and are poised to expand their engagement with HSA Bank
- Manages implementation by developing and maintaining a detailed project plan for each assigned employer, with sign off by the partner at onset, throughout various components and upon completion.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, initiate corrective action and partner with internal SH and LOBs to implement
- Create and maintains documentation, policies and procedures for assigned tasks as needed
- Performs assigned off peak tasks and projects in a quality and timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building skills. You will serve as the face of HSA Bank to our newest and largest employers so you will be nurturing relationships with our stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Our employers are diverse and you are able to communicate and translate information to audiences at all levels.
- Experience in project management (preferred). You will work with multiple employers and will need to exercise strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills. You will help our employers overcome challenges, and you will start by listening and asking questions to develop a deep understanding of their needs in order to drive optional plan design/configuration.
- Comfortable with advocating for employers internally. You will own the onboarding health for your assigned employers, so we will rely on you to escalate concerns and share feedback.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence and an eagerness to learn
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- 3-5 years' experience in customer service, preferably with experience in CDH products (HSA,FSA, and HRA).
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing
to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Travel between Milwaukee and Sheboygan offices and/or to client site may be required on a limited basis and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.