Senior Partner Service Specialist/ Corporate Trainer
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
ABOUT US: Since 1997, HSA Bank has been showing our members the way to a healthy financial future through technology and innovation that simplifies the health account experience. We take great pride in remaining true to our Wisconsin roots and are looking for customer-focused employees to be part of our growth at our corporate headquarters in Sheboygan, Wis., and our growing office in downtown Milwaukee, Wis.
In 2015, HSA Bank became the nation's largest provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) with nearly $5 billion in assets under administration. HSA Bank delivers industry-leading Consumer-Directed Healthcare (CDH) products such as HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits to 2 million members across the United States.
JOB SUMMARY:Immediate opportunity for a Senior Partner Services Specialist and experienced Corporate Trainer. In this role, you will be responsible facilitating, creating, editing, formatting, and maintaining training for internal lines of business. This role works closely with Subject Matter Experts within Business Relations, Implementation, Quality Assurance and Leadership throughout the development process to ensure material is accurate and complete. This position will also be responsible for answering employee product questions, first line escalated calls, tracking team performance, staff coaching. Respond to, investigate, negotiate and resolve customer complaints through extensive research and collaboration with other departments.
- Uses adult learning training methodology, appropriate media, trainer materials and effective presentation skills and identify alternate solutions/learning when delivery challenges arise.
- Lead, prepare, attend, and complete train-the-trainer/certifications as appropriate.
- Manages the LMS to monitor and track registration, attendance and assessments as well as evaluating the effectiveness of training conducted.
- Manage classroom environment to ensure it is safe and conducive to learning.
- First line decision maker on impacts to customer experience like account fee waivers and bank processes that result in bank costs.
- Ability to thoroughly research and analyze a situation in order to make policy exceptions that fit within the risk appetite.
- Retain existing customers via reactive servicing through phone queue or email correspondence by providing exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow through.
- Handle first line escalated calls to solve problems which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
- Recommends appropriate internal resource(s) to assist team with inquiries.
- Assists in employee observations and on-the-spot coaching/training of appropriate team.
- Provides on-the-spot constructive and/or positive feedback to team based on observations.
- Takes ownership of escalated calls and issues and reports systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Creates and maintains procedures to ensure all procedures are in line with the corresponding current processes and compliance guidelines.
- Assists the supervisor/manager with identifying trends with regard to areas of learning opportunities for team.
- Assists in analyzing data gathered to make recommendations to supervisor on staffing, training opportunities and educational opportunities for customers.
- Promotes teamwork and a positive working environment in order to achieve team goals.
- Participates in team-training sessions consistent with the line of business service standards and guidelines.
- Prioritizes and performs multiple tasks at the same time.
- Models behavior consistent with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work within multiple systems while addressing, researching and determining a solution to resolve the customer's concerns and questions.
- Responsible for department user acceptance testing of systems and features.
- Product knowledge expert on multiple product lines including Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, etc.
- Ability to understand and knowledgably explain to clients the benefits and impact of IRS Tax regulations in relationship to the accounts.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma/ GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
- 2-5 Years of Corporate Training experience.
- 4 years CDH or benefits related experience
JOB SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Self-starter that demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Hands-on positive management style. Leads for results and success, persists despite obstacles and opposition.
- Fosters open communication. Provides timely, high quality information up and down the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of all areas of business operations.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated advanced skills in customer relations, personnel development, process management, problem analysis, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional
- Must have effective executive level communications skills.
- Ability to create and develop training curriculum from inception to implementation while adhering to a style guide.