Senior Project Manager
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts, and is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC
Organize and manage the implementation of moderately complex projects. Serves as the Project Manager and leads the project team through the project phases to reach expected project outcomes within a set schedule and budget. Assigned projects and their scope may span across one or more departments. Project Manager also serves as a mentor to others in the Project Management Department by providing support on Standards of Practice for Project Management Methodologies.
- Organize project teams for each project composed of representatives from each area affected by the project.
- Manage project initiation, requirements analysis, planning, construction, and transition. Will include technical and non-technical deliverables of project
- Determine the tasks associated with each project and assign internal and/or external resources to complete the necessary tasks.
- Develop and update project plans listing the tasks, resources, and target dates.
- Conduct status meetings to monitor the progress of each project and resolve any issues which impede the progress of the project regarding resources, budget, schedule, and scope by mitigating the risks within the project.
- Assist with the implementation and development of highly complex project initiatives. The Project Manager is responsible for communicating and managing the project schedule, budget, resources, risks, changes, milestones, and statuses for projects that may impact internal and/or external customers.
- Researches potential solutions (as they relate to project work) with external relationships or vendors for identified enhancement opportunities and provides recommendations to Management.
- Mentors project team members on one or more of the specific phases of the project cycle.
- Prepares various confidential departmental reports as assigned by PM Department Manager, utilizing various advanced software programs. Collects information, compiles into standard or non-standard format, prints, and proofs distributing to appropriate HSA staff.
- Evaluation and identification of the project managers on the team (hard/soft skills).
- Train the project managers on the team on a specific skill.
- Step in to assist a troubled project and get it back on track collaborating with the project manager.
- Conduct performance reviews when necessary
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Act as a role model for the other project managers on the team.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related field, preferably financial services or equivalent combination of formal training and experience.
- 3-4 years of experience managing or playing a major role in corporate projects (including systems projects).
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and analytical skills.