Senior Project Manager
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Organize and manage the implementation of moderately complex projects. Serves as the Project Manager and leads the project team through the project phases to reach expected project outcomes within a set schedule and budget. Assigned projects and their scope may span across one or more departments. Project Manager also serves as a mentor to others in the Project Management Department by providing support on Standards of Practice for Project Management Methodologies.
- Organize project teams for each project composed of representatives from each area affected by the project.
- Manage project initiation, requirements analysis, planning, construction, and transition. Will include technical and non-technical deliverables of project
- Determine the tasks associated with each project and assign internal and/or external resources to complete the necessary tasks.
- Develop and update project plans listing the tasks, resources, and target dates.
- Conduct status meetings to monitor the progress of each project and resolve any issues which impede the progress of the project regarding resources, budget, schedule, and scope by mitigating the risks within the project.
- Assist with the implementation and development of highly complex project initiatives. The Project Manager is responsible for communicating and managing the project schedule, budget, resources, risks, changes, milestones, and statuses for projects that may impact internal and/or external customers.
- Researches potential solutions (as they relate to project work) with external relationships or vendors for identified enhancement opportunities and provides recommendations to Management.
- Mentors project team members on one or more of the specific phases of the project cycle.
- Prepares various confidential departmental reports as assigned by PM Department Manager, utilizing various advanced software programs. Collects information, compiles into standard or non-standard format, prints, and proofs distributing to appropriate HSA staff.
- Evaluation and identification of the project managers on the team (hard/soft skills).
- Train the project managers on the team on a specific skill.
- Step in to assist a troubled project and get it back on track collaborating with the project manager.
- Conduct performance reviews when necessary
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Act as a role model for the other project managers on the team.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related field, preferably financial services or equivalent combination of formal training and experience.
- 3-4 years of experience managing or playing a major role in corporate projects (including systems projects).
- PMP certification.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and analytical skills.